My Shopping List
Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
Courtesy of Campbell's® Kitchen
Serve With:Servings: 4
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 50 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular, 98% Fat free or Healthy Request®)
+ 1-1/3 c. water
+ 3/4 c. uncooked long grain white rice
+ 1/2 tsp. onion powder
+ 1/4 tsp. pepper
+ 2 c. frozen mixed vegetables
+ 1-1/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
+ 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded (about 2 oz.)
What to do:
1. Heat the oven to 375°F. Stir the soup, water, rice, onion powder, black pepper and vegetables in an 11 x 8 x 2-in. baking dish.
2. Top the rice mixture with the chicken. Cover the baking dish.
3. Bake for 50 min. or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Top with the cheese. Let the casserole stand for 10 min. Stir the rice before serving.
* Lower Fat: Use Campbell's® 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup instead of regular soup and use low fat cheese instead of regular cheese.
* Mexican: In place of the onion powder and black pepper use 1 tsp. chili powder. Substitute Mexican cheese blend for the Cheddar.
Calories: 410; Total Fat: 13g; Saturated Fat: 5g; Cholesterol: 94mg; Total Carbs: 36g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 36g; Sodium: 699mg;