My Shopping List
Sweet Ginger Pork Chops
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Serve With:Servings: 4
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
Marinate: 2 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 butterflied pork chops, (about 4 oz. ea.)
+ 1 tsp. ground ginger
+ 2 garlic cloves, minced
+ 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
+ 1/2 c. honey
+ 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
What to do:
1. Rub each chop with ginger and garlic.
2. Combine soy sauce, honey and butter. Place chops and marinade in self-sealing bag.
3. Marinate chops at least 2 hrs. or overnight in refrigerator.
4. Remove chops and discard marinade.
5. Grill chops, directly over heat for about 10-12 min., turning once until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145°F, followed by a 3-min. rest time.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com
Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, Merlot
Calories: 184; Total Fat: 8g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 70mg; Total Carbs: 6g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 23g; Sodium: 1300mg;